Life is wonderful | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hi Everyone! I'm back today and I have a new layout to share using the gorgeous Pick Me Up collection and the super fun Dot Scallops background cut file (ID249916).
I love this cut file from the first time I saw it at the Silhouette Store, somehow the fun design reminds me of the waves of the Sea. I grab a photo from our last vacation at the Greek Islands and chose the beautiful ombre blue Paper 4 as my background. I cut six dot scallop lines from white cardstock, cut them off and adhered to my background. I placed the photo in the center and fussy cut some pretty flowers from Paper 2.


I arranged all the pretties around my photo and added title with mixing and matching cardstock stickers, mini foam alphas, and ephemera pieces.


To add a touch of fun to my page I adhered sequences and cute puffy stickers among the flowers. It really finishes off the page well. 


I hope you like my first page with this lovely collection, it was so much fun to create! Thank you for stopping by! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment