Fussy cutting week with Here and There collection | Crate Paper DT

 

Hello Ladies! I'm up on the Crate Paper blog with a colorful and bright layout using the brand new Here and There collection.
 This week we are creating projects with fussy cutting technique and the first idea that came to me was to create a colorful background using the 6x6 papers.
I documented a photo of my little daughter taken on a summer holiday some years ago. Seeing this photo reminds me of how quickly she’s growing up and how she loves to explore new places and get new experiences wherever we go. This collection was just perfect for scrapping this lovely photo.


I started my layout by choosing the pretty Traveler paper as my background. I think this may be my favorite patterned paper in this collection with the beautiful soft colors and pretty circle design! I placed my photo to the center and then cut triangle shapes from 6 different 6x6 patterned papers. I adhered a piece of washi tape through the page and arranged the triangles into a half circle under the photo.


I adore all the fun embellishment pieces in this collection! I arrange some cardstock stickers, ephemera pieces and stickers under my photo using mostly the ‘tone on tone’ technique. I created my title using the rose gold alphabet stickers and puffy sticker. Aren’t these glittered letters amazing? It can be used as contour letters or traditional alphabet either.


The stamps on the Passport patterned paper are perfect for fussy cutting! I created a pretty cluster to the right of the photo that includes some fussy cut stamps from the 6x6 paper as well as a heart cardstock sticker.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed my layout and been inspired to get creating!


Supplies: Here + There Traveler Paper (344333), Here + There 6x6 Paper Pad (344342), Here + There 6x12 Stickers (344347), Here + There Chipboard Stickers (344345), Here + There Adhesive Flair (344351), Here + There Ephemera (344346), Here + There Phrase Roller Stamp (344356), Here + There Rub-Ons (344350), Here + There Washi Tape (344352), Here + There Puffy Thickers (344344), Here + There Rose Gold Glitter Thickers (344343)





No comments:

Post a Comment