Live Out Loud | Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT


Hi Ladies! I'm back to the Cocoa Vanilla Blog to share a new layout using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream collection. I couldn’t get enough of the beautiful colors, so I decided to use ALL of them on my layout.

I started by choosing a pretty cut file and cut it out from white cardstock using my Cameo. I stitched along the vertical lines and backed the shapes using my 6×6 paper pad. I love how the heart turned out, the colors make me so happy!


I highlighted my photo using an ephemera frame and placed them to the bottom right of the heart. I used thread to make the frame more colorful. For embellishing I used stickers and some ephemera pieces and arranged all the pretties around the photo.


For adding more interest, I created a cluster using cardstock stickers and ephemera pieces to the top left of the page.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope this layout has inspired you to make something pretty with your Cocoa Vanilla Studio stuff!
xo, Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment