Things we love about Christmas / Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hi Everyone! I'm back with a new layout I created for Paige Evans + Silhouette DT. Paige has a lot of amazing Christmas themed cut files at the Silhouette Store, it's so hard to choose only one to feature on my layout.
I decided to incorporate many of them on my new layout about the things we love about Christmas! 


I created a grid layout using nine half folded white cardstock pieces. I embellished the top of the papers with die cuts and added my photos and journaling inside. 
For the title I used: Paige font (225915)
For the background, I used: Snowflake border (233791)
I embellished the papers using the following cut files: Christmas tree background (233785), Frosty the Snowman (230970), Ornament (229970), Holiday bow (229960), Nordic background (216753), Heart word love (217956), Candy Cane background (229108).







Thanks for stopping by! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment