Beautiful or BOOtiful double page - Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


 Hi everybody! It's Bea Here today sharing a fun double page spread using Paige Evans cut files from Silhouette Design Store and the lovely Turn the page collection.

Its almost end of October and my little girl changes her everyday angel style to a cute witch costume, so she became from beautiful to BOOtiful! :)


The process is pretty easy and the same for both pages. I started with cutting the cut files from colored cardstock. On the grey layout I used the Bats background (Design ID #222453), the pink layout has the Butterflies background Design ID #223752.



 I cut out the bats and butterflies from patterned paper too and layered them to the cardstock die cut with machine stitching. For the butterflies, I added an extra layer using vellum. I adhered the die cuts to the background and arranged my photo in the middle of my page. Embellished the pages with puffy and cardstock stickers, washi tape, fussy cut stars, and butterflies. Created my title using cardstock letters. 




Thanks for stopping by today! Bea



1 comment: