In my heart - Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT


Today I would like to share with you a clean and simple layout I created using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock and the Love Always collections.
I documented one of my favorite photo of my little daughter and me, I love to see her beautiful smile, this picture fills me with happiness always as I look at it! I chose the pretty Plus One patterned paper from the You Rock collection as my background, and cut some Cocoa Vanilla cut file out of white cardstock.


I wanted to leave my design simple, so I backed the die cut flowers with vellum instead of patterned paper. I arranged my photo in the middle of my page and placed the die cut flower under. Embellished both sides of the photo with stickers and ephemera pieces from the Love Always collection.
I created a cluster on the right top of the page using ephemera piece, die cut flower, some glittered enable dots, and added a little flower from my stash. Dropped white acrylic paint around my page to finish.


That’s it! I hope I could inspire you today to create a clean and simple design! Have a nice day! Bea

1 comment:

  1. I love this page! Lovely photograph and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete