Tiny flowers - Big heart



I don't know about you, but I LOVE playing with cut file, and creating versatile layouts using in different ways the same cut file. This time I designed a floral heart cut file, cut it out from a watercolor paper using my cameo. 

First I used the negative paper and painted the page with watercolor, let it dry, and backed the shapes with different patterned paper. Embellished the page with some colorful pieces of ephemera and stickers. Just love this colorful result!!



The second version I used the florals for creating a background. I adhered the flowers to a patterned paper. For adding dimension to the page I folded up a little bit the petals. I embellished my page with some gorgeous Crate Paper stickers and ephemera pieces.





4 comments:

  1. Is there any way for your free cutfiles to be shared in another format...does not appear that I can open in DXF format....would LOVE to use them all!!

    Thanks, Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly, try changing the file extension to png. That worked for me. See if maybe that works for you.

      Delete
  2. I'm having the same problem working on my macBook as the file comes down as a dxf it doesn't recognise it and downloads a blank page. I love these cut files and would love to work with them, if there is anyone out there that can give me any advice on this I would be very grateful. Vina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for the free cutfile, unfortunately I cant open it too. Can anyone who managed to download this in a different file, share please how to do it? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete