Three in a Million - COCOA VANILLA STUDIO


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my very first layout using one of my favorite new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection, the YOU ROCK!

This collection is truly amazing, full of energy, vibrant colors, everything works together seamlessly! I’m totally crushing on it all, this layout is came together so easily and fast! Love to see these cute, happy faces, and thanks for this modern collection I could document perfectly this lovely memory!
I wanted to create a fun, energetic look for my entire layout. With that in mind, I trimmed two wide stripes from two different patterned paper and tore a piece of vellum. I chose the beautiful Experimental patterned paper for background and adhered the stripes to the left side of the paper. For adding some interesting details I embossed some tiny white stars to the vellum. 

When finished I arranged the two lovely photo in tiers, and began embellishing with the super fun ephemera pieces, enable dots, stickers and flair buttons. Layering has been one of my preferred techniques whenever I create. It definitely gives a very interesting outcome to my creations. I love how all the layering turned out so well on this layout. Just so perfect with the cute photos along with all the bright colors! And that big ‘YOU ROCK’ wood veneer title sure completes the look!


I created a cluster on the right hand side to balance out the layout, and to create a visual triangle. Here I used some cool pieces from the ephemera pack (I can’t get enough of these!) Adding my comments and dropping white spray mist over the top and bottom were the perfect finishing touches.

I would like to thank everyone for stopping by today !  I thoroughly enjoyed working with the products from this collection. I am looking forward to sharing more with you! Have a lovely day! Bea XX

No comments:

Post a Comment