Follow your DREAMS - HIP KIT CLUB


 I just LOVE the exclusive wood veneer phrases in the January Hip Kit Club Main Kit, and can’t resist to place one of them in focus on my layout.
I wrapped thread around the letters and picked up some pretty Pink Paislee ephemera feathers and tied to the wood veneer.

I started my background with cutting out some heart shapes from Fountain card stock. After this I hand stitched around the hearts with thread in many colors. I trimmed stripes out of some patterned papers from the Kits, and backed the shapes with them. Have you seen the lovely tearaway stripes on the exclusive patterned papers? I also used them on my layout  they are perfect for this technique! I just love the colorful and fun result!


Finally I layered some pieces of ephemera behind my photo, trimmed the card stock and place my layout on a Take Me Away patterned paper from the December Kit.
This was a lot of fun to create! I hope it gives you some fun ideas to try with your Kits! Happy Weekend! BEA


No comments:

Post a Comment