SWEET LITTLE SIX - HIP KIT CLUB


Hey crafty Gilrls! I was up on the Hip Kit Club blog sharing my last layout with the lovely and colorful December Kits.

I wanted to document this cute photo of my little daughter taken at a dance class. I planed to create this layout so colorful and happy as her beautiful smile in the picture.
I used white cardstock as my base and added some colored texture paste behind my photo. To do this I mixed mint Heidi Swapp mist  with white structure paste, I grabbed my stencil from the December Color Kit and placed it on my layout. Then I grabbed my palette knife loaded with the colored structure paste and spread it across the top of my stencil. Once done I pulled up my stencil and allowed the cardstock to dry.

On the right side of my page I decided to layer some colorful pieces of patterned paper. To do this I trimmed some Take Me Away papers and Echo Paper, then layered them with some pieces of ephemera using foam dots.

I created my title with mixing and matching the letter stickers from the Kits, and arranged them vertical on my layout.

Can’t resist to add the cute Maggie Holmes tassels and acrylic shapes to my page, I mixed them with the Pink Paislee sequins and bow them to a tag. Although it looks like a lot of work, I promise you that taking the photos of the finished pages and writing up this post took me longer! đź™‚
I hope I’ve given you some inspiration on how to use the lovely items and papers from the December Kits.
Happy crafting! BEA 


No comments:

Post a Comment