Message board with Paper Clips - Hip Kit Club


Hey everyone! I'm was up on the Hip Kit Club FB page yesterday wit my first project using the amazing November Kit.
The November Kit is love at first sight for me, this home decoration project came together so easily. The first thing my eye caught in this Kit was the Crate Paper, Inc. clips, they are so cute and strong, perfectly usable for a message board. 


I just adhere a pretty HKC exclusive patterned paper to a hard card stock, and fix the CP clips with hot glue gun on it. I created a hanger from gold ribbon a piece of wire. 


For embellishing my board I used HKC exclusive ephemera and CP paper chipboard, created a little pocket (for the tiny pieces of paper) from patterned paper and tied pretty tassel and bead on the clips. I just love how it turned out, and will use all December for my little notes.


Here you can see the message board before using.


I hope I could inspire you to create some home decoration using your November Kit, and wish you a great weekend! BEA



No comments:

Post a Comment