BRRR - Hip Kit Club


Hey everyone, I was up on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page yesterday with my latest layout used the lovely November kits


To begin, I cut a zig-zag strip from a Crate Paper, Inc. patterned paper and adhered them at the right side of my layout. I placed my photo on the edge of the patterned paper. 


My assignment this week was to create layout with cut file. This month I designed some of the subscribers cut files and cant resist to use them on my layout. I cut them out on white card stock and placed behind my photo for providing some extra texture. For the bottom right I adhered a couple of cluster using the cute HKC exclusive ephemera. 


Here’s my process video if you’d like to check it out.  I hope you are inspired in some way!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a beautiful, crafty weekend! BEA



No comments:

Post a Comment