Thankful - Hip Kit Club



I was up on the Hip Kit Club  blog yesterday with my new layout using the gorgeous October KitsI’m living in Europe, and although we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, I think it’s a great time of year to be thankful and reflect on what you’re grateful for.
For beginning my layout I painted a yellow-peach background with my Gelatos. I love to start my pages with choosing a color palette, it helps me to select the products from the Kits. I love this green Maggie Holmes Gather paper, I used both sides of this paper on my page, and I think its really pretty with the yellow background and with the dark blue cardstock.



I cut some butterflies with my Silhouette Cameo out of these papers and layered around my photos. I placed some Pink Paislee Take Me Away stickers, gold rub-ons and enable dots among the butterflies. I couldn't figure out exactly where to hand write my journaling, so I cut a butterfly out of a white cardstock, cut it into half, wrote my journaling on it and adhered it on a patterned paper butterfly.


The beautiful Jen Handfield word stickers were just perfect for my title. They has a gorgeous, warm shine, and love the effects of the different fonts.


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. Have a beautiful, crafty weekend! Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment