XO - Hip Kit Club


Its time for my new post on Hip Kit Club Facebook page using the beautiful September Kit. My subject for my post is multiple photos for today, and I was so happy to find these cute photos of me and my little girl.
For creating the background I cutted huge X O letters from a Gather patterned paper with my Cameo, and mashine stitched them around. 
I have to tell you, my favourites element from the September Kit is the Maggie Holmes Gather emphemera! Every little piece is just gorgeous, I need to use them again and again on my layouts. On this page I layered them under my photos and added some stitching on the leaves.  


I completed my layout with my journaling, and adhered it on a Dear Lizzy patterned paper.


 Here is the video tutorial for this week, check it out to see how I created my layout!



Wish you a lovely, crafty weekend! BEA

No comments:

Post a Comment