2 BE HAPPY - Hip Kit Club

Happy Saturday, friends!  I’m excited to share my newest layout using the 2016 September Hip Kits!  Autumn season is my favourite period of the year. I love the beautiful colors, the warm sun, the long walks to the colorful forest, as well as the pretty busy days… I think these lovely Autumn days are good reasons to be happy…



 I started my layout with trimming a white cardstock, because  I wanted to use the blue checkered Gather paper by Maggie Holmes (its pretty similar to my niece’s shirt )as a frame of my layout. I used a sewing machine to stitch around and under the photos this way I added more texture.

 I stitched on the Gather ephemera leaves too and used some glitter glue around the edges. I love the beautiful golden shine on them! I added some foam behind my photos and layered patterned paper and ephemera behind them.


I mixed the different alpha stickers to create a big title, and replaced some letters with Gather stickers. It gave a playful mood to my page. I used my cameo too and cut out the ‘beautiful’ word from a pink Dear Lizzy paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a terrific weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment