Stickers and banners - Hip Kit Club


Happy Thursday, friends!  BEA back with you today, and I have another layout to share using the 2016 August Hip Kits.

My theme is “focus on stickers” this week, so I used lots of different type of stickers… more than I think I ever have. It was so easy to find the perfect pieces because the August Kit is full of stickers and chipboards letters of variable style.
I always wanted to give a try for a ‘banner’ layout, so I decided to hand cut some banners of variable form out of the Crate Paper Cute Girl patterned paper and stitched them on a Amy Tangerine papers. Creating a template for your banners makes the process much more easier!

 When I tried to line up the paper pieces, I decided to add a second layer under the banners, it gives more dimension to my page.
I have a favourite photo series of my little girl, and I was so happy that I finded the perfect layout for using them! I cutted out the photos with using the banners tamplates.
I decorated the banners with Crate Paper, Amy Tan and Pink Paislee stickers and paperclips. There are so many pretty stickers in this Kit, it was not easy to avoid making the layout too busy.

My second projet for this week is very easy and fast card used Amy Tan products from the August Main Kit.  I cutted out a little window from the patterned paper and a white cardstock , and placed between the papers the trancparency emphemera. It gives a colorful and shiny touch for my card! I fixed the back of the card with little X ribbons what I stitched to the front of the card.


Have a nice weekend! - xo Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment