Love this life together - Hip Kit Club



Happy Friday! I'm on the Hip Kit Club FB page today and I am sharing another layout featuring the August 2016 Main and Color Kits!
I enjoy so much playing with Prima Marketing Inc. oil pastels, so I started my LO with creating a colorful background with magenta and salmon pink pastels. For adding details to my background I created a 'flower-lace' used Ashleys' pretty flowers from the August cut file. I chose one of my most favorite photo of my daughter and me and placed in the middle of my layout with an Amy Tangerine transparent ephemera. I created some layer under the photo used some PL card and exclusive ephemeras.I had a leftover srtip from my favourite Crate Paper, Inc. striped paper, so I could punch some colorful butterflies and placed over and under my photo. The Crate Paper 'Giggle' black and white paper gave a pretty frame to my page.

Tegnap új oldallal jelentkeztem a Hip Kit Club FB oldalon. Mivel kezdtem kifogyni a készletből, a 'Color Kit' - ben található olajpasztákkal készítettem színes hátteret. Ezt a módszert évekkel ezelőtt Wilna Furstenberg Art Class tanfolyamán tanultam, de eddig nem használtam az oldalaimon. Ez is mutatja, hogy mennyire fejleszti az ember kreativitását, ha Scrapbook Kit-ből alkot! Szép hétvégét mindenkinek! :)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day! BEA


No comments:

Post a Comment