You made me smile - Hip Kit Club


I am so excited to share my second layout using the lovely and colorful July Kit!
I LOVE this kit and I cannot wait to create lots of layouts and other paper crafts with it. I love this photo of my daughter and me.
She really is the sweetest girl in the world and her kindness could make me smile every time.

When I saw these gorgeous flowers on ‘Doodled blossom’ patterned paper I knew that I had to fussy cut them! I am a HUGE fan of any type of pretty floral! By layering the flowers, it will certainly give a great look to your design. For keeping my layout in balance I chosed a simple white cardstock as backgound againts the colorful flowers.


I love to make contrast by layering colorful embellishments on dark background, so I placed a stipe of the ‘Ombre sky’ paper behind my flowers. I placed a piece of white wellum and a piece of folded silk paper between the black patterned paper and the white cardstock.


 I added a few clusters to this page which comprised of HKC exclusive die cut ephemera,Fancy Free Glitter Accented Wood and Freckled Fawn Silver Hearts stickers. I love the detail this gave and it also allowed my page to balance with a visual triangle around the photo.


I hope I’ve inspired you to fussy cut flowers on your next layout! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day! xo Bea


1 comment: