Oh what FUN - Hip Kit Club


Hey, friends! BEA back with you today, and I have a new layout featuring the 2016 July Hip Kits! The moment I opened my July kit, I knew one of my layout I wanted to make would be on this gorgeous Sunset Blush paper! I just adore that gradient so much, it gets me a sweet summet feeling!



For this week my brief was 'Supersize it', so I started my layout with stitching a big boat in the middle of the page. My sons love sailing and every sea sports. They spended all our summer vacation on the board! I filled the stitching with the dotted Fancy Free patterned paper. I could use differents sizes of the paper for the sails and for the boat.

I created a cluster to the left of the page. To do this I combined a HKC exclusive ephemeras with puffy stickers and Bella Blv. Chipboards. Just perfect!


My second project is a card I created from the beautiful 'Painted Dreams' exlusive patterned paper.  I decided to cut some hearts out of the paper randomly, look, how beautiful are they!!! Once I cut them out, I arranged them in the middle of my card and sew on a piece of wellum. I add my title by using the fancy AC glitter stickers. I just love how it turned out!


Thanks so much for stopping by me today! BEA 

No comments:

Post a Comment