Flower Love - Hip Kit Club

When I was assigned to create about ‘Beautiful Flowers’, instantly I knew I have to make a layout for my little girl’s room as walldecoration! She loves flowers just like me, and she ‘s always glad to get something new in her room.
The layout I created was inspired by the May Mood Board:

I was inspired by the beautiful flower heart in the middle bellow and the orange, pink and blue colourings in some of the images.

I love to create my layouts in 3 dimension so I decided to make 3D rolled flowers with my Silhouette Cameo. I never throw away my leftover pieces of papers from my kits, and this project was just perfect for use them up finally! I created my flowers from the January,April and May Kit‘s papers! For featuring the picture, I placed a Simple Stories frame on it.

I chose the beautiful Maggie Holmes wood patterned paper as background from my April Kit. For the flowers I used Exclusive Hip Kit Club patterned papers and Bella Blvd papers. I placed the HKC excusive ‘Lucy in the sky’ three colored paper under the Maggie Holmes paper, it’ss added a lovey frame for my layout and reflects the colors of the flowers.

I have also made a video for this layout so you can look closer at my process while creating this layout. You can see it below.

Thanks everyone for visiting the blog today! XO Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment