Fathers Day - Hip Kit Club


 I am just loving this May kit from Hip Kit Club, one of my favourite is the colorful Simple Stories frame set!
I just can not chose, so I decided ti use all of them (almost) on my layout created for Fathers week. I wanted to create my layout as happy and colorful as my childrens' life is with my hubby! For embellishig the tiny frames I used ‪‎hipkitclub excusive ‬puffy stickersBella Blvd  chipboards, empheteras and Jillibean Soup wood veneers.

Végre itthon is megüneppelhetjük az anyák napja mellett az apukákat is! Ez az oldal erre az alkalomra készült a Hip Kit Club májusi készletét felhasználva. Olyan színes és vidám oldalt szerettem volna készíteni, mint amilyen vidám életül van a gyerekeknek az apukájuk mellett!! 


You can check the process video here:

Itt tudod megnézni, hogyan készítettem el ezt az oldalt:




I have an extra project for today,a TAG! I can not to resist temptation, and I made a little pocket for my simple tag. I used the beautiful flower patterned Bella Blvd paper to create a little holder with a lovely heart-shaped opening. For the tag I used the hipkitclub exclusives‬ PL card. I loved how it turned out! 

Egy gyors ajándék tipp: Készítsetek egy kis kártyát egy kedces üzenettel, aztán tegyétek egy kis papírzsebbe szív alakú nyílással! Biztos a siker! :) 



This is the cut file I designed for this little pocket, you can download it by clicking on the picture!

A képre kattintva tudod letölteni a vágó fájlt!



I hope I could inspire you to use many frames on your layout! 
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice weekend!
Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment