Colorful butterflies - Hip Kit Club


Hey everyone, BEA here today with a new layout using the April Kits. The photo of my son and his cousins inspires this layout. 

This two little girls live so far from us, but they visit us every summer and we spend lovely days togeather. This relationship is very important for my kids, these days are the most beautiful memories of them in every summer. I wanted to reflect them happiness in my layout with adding colorful elements on it.

Sziasztok, remélem jól telt a hétvége, és volt időtök alkotni egy kicsit. Ma egy igazán színes oldalt szeretnék nektek mutatni, kis mixed media-val és sok-sok vidámsággal.


To begin, I chosed a lovely pink Amy Tangerine patterned paper for my layout and spiced up the background with embossed circles on the wellum paper. For adding some colors to the fussy cutted Maggie Holmes butterflies I painted some Silhouette cutted butterflies with Gelatos and layered them one other.

Az oldalt egy régebbi nyári fotó ihlette, melyen a gyermekeim unokatestvérei játszanak az egyik kisfiammal. A lányok Kanadában élnek, de nyaranta visszalátogatnak hozzánk, és csodaszép napokat töltenek együtt a gyerekek. Ezt a nyári, vidám hangulatot szerettem volna visszaadni az oldalamban is.


 I draw around the butterflies for creating a similar outlined cutfile to the MH butterflies. You can download this cutfile from here.

Kézzel kivágtam a pillangókat a Maggie Holmes papírból, majt körberajzolva őket készítettem egy vágófájlt, amit kicsit felnagyítva használtam és rétegeztem a pillangók alá. A képre kattintva tudjátok letölteni a vágófájlt.
I used the Hip Kit Club free cut file as the title of my page, you can find this free cut file on the Hip Kit Club website under the downloads button. To create dimensions to the title, adhered foam dots at the bottom.

A pillangókat Gelatos és Neocolor használatával színeztem meg.



You can check the whole process in the video:




My other project is a card I made for a sweet friend of mine. I used Pink Fresh studio paper from my April Main Kit . I folded it into a heart shape, when my friend will open it, she will find a little surprise inside.

Készítettem egy gyors képeslapot is, egyik kedvenc formám ez a kinyitható, szív alakú képeslap, amelybe aztán kis meglepetést is elhelyezhetünk.


Thank you for coming by! I hope you’ll find inspiration through a photo when you scrap next.


Xoxo BEA

Szép, alkotással teli hosszú hétvégét kívánok Nektek! Bea



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page! I love what you did with the beautiful butterflies! Just so lovely! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete