FLY / Origami Pyramid Layout + Process video


When my younger son asked me to create a layout above his bed I was a little bit in trouble with choosing the proper style for him...
He is a junior gokart champion, who always thinks about innovations and wants to try new things... I was sure that flowers and pink are not allowed, but I wanted to create something new and original for him, so I decided to apply origami technic! The Homespun Kit contains amazing mixture of patterns and colors which are so usable for a 'boy' layout.
I printed the digital Studio Calico papers  ( Homespun KIT ) on thin photo paper, so I could fold it easily. I made a short process video about the creating of these Origami Pyramid, you can see below.

 In the jornaling I wrote my wish for him : 'Never ever loose your wings!'

It made me so happy to see how enjoyed my son him new room decoration! 

****

Kicsit mindig bajban vagyok a fiús oldalakkal,és amikor Bence szóvá tette, hogy neki nem készítettem mostanában semmit, sokat gondolkodtam,milyen stílus passzolna hozzá leginkább...
Igazi sportember, hihetetlenül érdeklik az újdonságok, és a vérében van a matematika. Úgy éreztem mindenképp valami egyedit kell készítenem neki. Így kötöttem ki végül egy origami technika mellett,amit a gyerekek egy régi tanárától tanultam,és aminek az elkészítéséről készítettem is egy rövid videót,amit lejjebb láthattok. A papír piramisokhoz a Studio Calico digitális papírmintáit használtam vékony fotópapírra nyomtatva, így könnyedén lehetett hajtogatni. 


Process video






No comments:

Post a Comment